I'm horrible about actually getting these on a set day every week, and summer is just summer so I don't have a term week to go by, so here are my quick takes from the past little bit
1) I am so thankful for the little things, laughter, being with my family, not really doing anything but it means a lot to me just to be here. Soaking it all in and storing it up.
2) Yoshi Story- Yes, it is played on the Nintendo 64, but I love it so much. I'm in the process of beating it again, and it is just great. Who doesn't love little dragons searching for eternal happiness by eating fruit and turning bad guys into eggs. Yup, this was a hippie game, no doubt about it.
3) Rosaires- I recently recieved a new shipment of twine to make rosaries with. I didn't think I could love our twine rosaries more than I did, but I do. This new twine is so soft and the rosaries turn out so so well.
4) Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis- This is the second book out of my summer reading shelf and I am thoroughly enjoying it. C.S. Lewis is so clear and his work is so thought provoking. I highly highly recommend it. My favorite quote so far "Christiany is itself an education"
5) Congratulations to my friends MJ & Ryan who got married today!
6) Outside-the weather here is amazing, it's super hot and sunny and I love it. I've been outside sometime every day, just soaking it in. Love love love.
7) HARRY POTTER!!!!! The final midnight release is Friday morning at 12:00 am. My brother and I have tickets for the show and I plan on dressing up. I still have my robes from when I was super into it when I was younger, and I'm making a Hufflepuff scarf. I'm super super excited, especially because I went to the very first midnight release and now I get to go see the final showdown at the very first showing!
Have a great week everybody!